When I agreed to this Unprocessed October business, I only agreed to weekdays. But then my pal had to go and throw a waffle party at her house tonight, so I decided at of now, 6:00 p.m. Central, all bets are off for the rest of the evening. I need the caffeine to put a little pep in my step before party time, and I think I miss high fructose corn syrup. There. I said it.
I have no every intention of getting back to my Unprocessed ways pretty quickly over the weekend. Because really, it's not that hard.
Oh, quickly, here are my food choices for the day thus far:
Breakfast: a piece of unprocessed toast with sunflower butter and honey
Coffee with honey and milk
Snack: Lara Bar (Cashew Cookie, what what)
Lunch: Leftover quinoa stuffed pepper, broccoli, and a few tortilla chips with salsa
Next up, Coca-Cola Classic, waffles (which I'm told are made with buckwheat, but also probably sugar.
See you on the other side, friends.
2 comments:
You have "no every intention?" I see what you did there.
I hope you enjoyed your Coke! I had pizza today, don't tell anybody.
Haha, Molly caught that slip, too. We'll see how easy it is to get back on the wagon and then I'll decide how that lines up with my "intention" :)
Post a Comment