
And I did.
They aren't as good as they could be, considering I misread the recipe and messed up the chocolate chip to butter ratio. But "too much chocolate" is like, not a real thing, right? I ate the corner, and it was pretty good even though it didn't keep its perfect brownie square shape. I'll be bringing the pan to work tomorrow to help celebrate the return of some co-workers who were sorely missed last week!
They aren't as good as they could be, considering I misread the recipe and messed up the chocolate chip to butter ratio. But "too much chocolate" is like, not a real thing, right? I ate the corner, and it was pretty good even though it didn't keep its perfect brownie square shape. I'll be bringing the pan to work tomorrow to help celebrate the return of some co-workers who were sorely missed last week!
1 comment:
will you email me the recipe? because that looks like the most amazing thing I have ever seen ever! last week I made a quiche...
Post a Comment