Monday, April 6, 2009
You don't know me at all.
It feels good to be back in our apartment tonight. I just gave myself a facial using this little kit my friend Nik got me. It's from LUSH, and it involved spreading actual seaweed puree all over my face. Now I'm planning to cuddle up with the latest issue of Glamour (yep, the one with Miley on the cover), listen to my Otis Redding radio station on Pandora, and half-assedly compile a list of acceptable songs for our DJ to play at our wedding. Then tomorrow...BEN FOLDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(24)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Fake celebrities
- I had a great idea...
- challenge schmalllenge
- The ones that make me happy.
- In Decatur where it's greater.
- Failure.
- Squeeeee.
- Sick and tired...
- Damn.
- Down for the count.
- Playing house.
- the alarm is set for 5:45 tomorrow.
- Hello, no one.
- You don't know me at all.
- I'm a girl who loves her cheeseburgers.
- My brief encounter with cable TV last night.
- homebody.
- blame it on the rain.
- I never win anything...
-
▼
April
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment