Sunday, April 12, 2009

Damn.

I forgot to post yesterday. I'd blame it on cold medicine, but I'm not really taking any (except for a decongestant that I take pretty regularly anyway), and I was even on my computer most of the morning, looking at houses I'll never buy and doing my taxes (finally). So, I don't have a good excuse.

Still feeling craptastic, thanks for asking. Yesterday, I actually managed to shower and put on clothes and play a round of Phase 10 (it went kinda like this), but I crawled onto the couch around 7:45 and decided that was going to be my post for the night. I missed the joint birthday festivities of two of the loveliest ladies ev-ar, because I thought it would pay off (like, by feeling some kind of measuarable percentage better in the morning), but so far as I can tell, it has not.

My throat hurts like what, I can't breath through my nose, and now I've got a little bit of a cough to boot. I think I'm minute-clinic bound tomorrow.

No comments: