Monday, April 13, 2009

Sick and tired...

of my blog posts about being sick and tired? Me too. So is Neil. I'm sure he's been wondering how the hell he's going to take those 'in sickness and in health' vows ina few weeks. I do feel better today. The weird thing about this cold is how it's affected my breathing. Sure, the stuffy nose is a given, but the tightness in my chest was unexpected. I dug up an old prescription for an inhaler that my allergist gave me in January, and headed down to Publix to fill it. The fine folks at Publix had mailed me a coupon for a $25 gift card if I transferred a prescription to them, so I was able to buy fake Zyrtec as well. That little white pill was like the missing piece in my self-care puzzle. The urge to sneeze is gone!

Today in numbers:
Showers: 1 (yay!)
Tissues: 1,582,963
Popsicles: 3

No comments: