Just got home from the Ben Folds concert, where I may have been the only person who didn't feel compelled to take a picture with my phone. The concert was great, of course, but I felt bad for the two guys a few rows behind me who got kicked out for refusing to sit down during the songs where the rest of the section didn't feel like standing. That felt kind of wrong. Those Ryman ushers can be a little unforgiving, but they're old, and that trumps muscle. You just have to listen to them.
I don't think anyone's reading this blog because it's still not showing up in the blogging challenge feed. So goodnight, nobody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(24)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Fake celebrities
- I had a great idea...
- challenge schmalllenge
- The ones that make me happy.
- In Decatur where it's greater.
- Failure.
- Squeeeee.
- Sick and tired...
- Damn.
- Down for the count.
- Playing house.
- the alarm is set for 5:45 tomorrow.
- Hello, no one.
- You don't know me at all.
- I'm a girl who loves her cheeseburgers.
- My brief encounter with cable TV last night.
- homebody.
- blame it on the rain.
- I never win anything...
-
▼
April
(19)
4 comments:
I'm here at least. Remind me tomorrow and I'll send an email telling everyone to add you. I haven't added Jess or Brooks's, either.
It was in the latest file that Alex uploaded! You're on my radar now.
Had fun tonight, thanks for inviting us!
Actually, Emily, we're all stalking your blog. Boo!
Ye of little faith.
Post a Comment