Poor Emma lost power, phones, and email today, thanks to a nasty storm. I'm sending good thoughts to the systems team, who are no doubt working through the night to get things up and running. At least the Emma staff didn't have to barricade the front door against rising flood waters. Rough day, Fidoids.
I'm going to go ahead and blame my dismal bowling score on the weather as well. But my DDR skillz, that was all me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(24)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Fake celebrities
- I had a great idea...
- challenge schmalllenge
- The ones that make me happy.
- In Decatur where it's greater.
- Failure.
- Squeeeee.
- Sick and tired...
- Damn.
- Down for the count.
- Playing house.
- the alarm is set for 5:45 tomorrow.
- Hello, no one.
- You don't know me at all.
- I'm a girl who loves her cheeseburgers.
- My brief encounter with cable TV last night.
- homebody.
- blame it on the rain.
- I never win anything...
-
▼
April
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment