Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010. In pictures.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I've had a relaxing, indulgent (read: I've eaten a lot of Brie) day so far. Neil got home late from his gig last night, so the whole house was up until after midnight. Actually Neil and I didn't go to sleep until close to 3 a.m. because we had to see how a Very Important Episode of Cheaters ended. I mean, Joey Greco got stabbed by an alleged cheater. On a boat. It's no accident they aired that episode on Christmas Eve. Anyway. This morning we had a bit of a lie-in. I read Little Women for a while while Neil and Ginger dozed next to me. Eventually I took a pic of snuggly Ging though. She looks pretty Muppet-y here.



It snowed in Nashville last night so we woke up to a pretty view outside this morning. I went to our newly landscaped backyard to take a few pics.



Here's an up close and personal shot of our Pacific Fire Japanese Maple. It has beautiful red bark and looks so pretty against the fence.




The Konouchis ate breakfast and unwrapped presents. I commissioned a little portrait of Ginger for Neil. It's totally silly, but we had a good laugh about it and Ginger did an excellent job of posing for this picture.




I promise we're not completely obsessed with our dog, but we do already have two personalized ornaments for her. Yeesh.



Finally, here's a little Christmas-y corner of our home. I'm really pleased with how the decorations came together this year. And I'm dreading packing them away...



More later, perhaps. Right now it's nap time.

No comments: