The rice canister was a little low, so I grabbed the 20 lb. bag (which was nearly empty too) and tipped it to fill the canister. This is what poured out:
What are those brown things, you ask? Oh, that just GINGER'S KIBBLE. That's right, dog food in the rice.
I'm still not quite sure how it got there. I inspected the bag for holes and found none. I questioned Ginger 'Face' Konouchi under a spotlight (okay, not really), and called Neil to see if he had any clue. My voicemail message for him sounded something like this:
Hi, Bunny. I'm at home, making dinner, so I was just, you know, wondering when you'd be home...oh, also, I was filling the rice canister, and there was kib in the rice? And I don't know how it got there? So I thought I'd call and tell you about it, and ask if you still wanted to, you know, eat the rice?
This is still an Unsolved Mystery (cue the creepy theme music), and may remain so.
Did we eat the rice? I'm not telling, but you can guess.

1 comment:
I would have eaten it. (but then, I accidentally ate a dog treat once... and by "a", i mean 4.)
Post a Comment