Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here we go again!

I started this blog many moons ago, just as my last job was winding down and I was anticipating several long months of introspection and ramen noodles. Oh, how times have changed! Here are the highlights of my life since my last official post (i.e. the last year and half):
  • I got a job at the best company in the world
  • I got engaged to my very best friend (and will be a married woman in exactly one month and one day!)
  • I started working out consistently for the first time in my life
  • I became an Auntie Em
  • I watched the entire Felicity series, and I'm a better person for it
I think that about covers it. Basically, the past 18 months have flown by and I'm looking forward to the Emma Blogging Challenge, because I think it will help me record all the crazy things going on in my head in these 31 days before the wedding and I'll be able to go back and laugh at myself later. The goal is to blog every day for the entire month of April, which will be interesting once we get to crunch time. But we'll see how far I get!

No comments: