Sunday, November 13, 2011

Notes from a Camera Roll...

Oh. Hey.

In case you are wondering, I made it through Unprocessed October and am quite happy I did it. The last week of October felt very busy, and I slipped up a few times, but I'm very proud to say I avoided candy and pretty much all refined sugar for the whole month o' weekdays. I did allow myself one Kit-Kat to close out the night of trick or treating on the 31st, but come ON.

Other news of late (in photos):


We got a new mattress (and Ging approves of Tempurpedic)

I reseeded our lawn

Baby Margot was born, and I became an aunt again!

I made a lazy but topical Halloween costume

It became November
I didn't wash my hair for like, 7 days (and felt sneaky)

Now I'm in Denver on a work trip and enjoying a few days away from my normal schedule. More to come on my Colorado adventures...

1 comment:

hootenannie said...

"It became November" deserves an LOL.

So glad you're here!